Includes: (1) 4" White Sage + Dragon's Blood + Eucalyptus cleansing wand
🌿WHITE SAGE: White sage is proven to neutralize negative energy, kill harmful bacteria, improve sleep, alleviate anxiety and stress. When burned the smoke heals and brings one back into balance and cleanses the body and mind of negative spirits and impurities. Smudging sage has also been known globally to help relieve worry, open the mind, clear negative thoughts and feelings, and de-stress the spirit.
🌿 DRAGON'S BLOOD: White sage covered in Dragon's Blood resin. Once thought to be the blood of dragons that had perished in combat, Dragon’s Blood is really the hardened resin of certain rare trees found in India and Sumatra. It has a natural red pigment and a haunting, earthy fragrance. Dragon’s Blood is used to add potency to spells, for protection, and to create a meditative atmosphere.
🌿 EUCALYPTUS: Traditionally used for healing and protection, Eucalyptus clears negative or stagnant energy, improves physical health and strengthens the immune system. It is used to purify a room or house of negative energy, especially after disagreements, when the unwanted energy has accumulated.
Cleansing of Space
Once lit, the smoke from the sage can be fanned around the location with the intent of purifying the area and removing any negative energies.
The smell of burning sage can increase relaxation and aid in deeper meditation.
ALWAYS BURN RESPONSIBLY:
- When lighting any smoke cleansing wand, hold it at an angle with the end you’re lighting it at pointed down. Let it catch flame and burn for only a few seconds (never let it just stay lit with a flame) then blow it out. Be careful not to blow any embers on any furniture or carpet, etc.
- Be sure to burn your smoke cleansing wand in or on a fireproof dish or bowl
- Never leave burning items within reach of pets or small children
- Smoke cleansing of any sort can produce a decent amount of smoke in a room and should never be used in anyone's presence that has asthma or upper respiratory conditions.
- Once You’re done cleansing your space be sure not to leave the smoldering item(s) unattended until it has gone out completely. If you'd like to put your wand out faster you can snuff it out in some salt or sand in your fireproof dish